naruto talk and play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play with your own Full Metal Alchemist and Vampire Academy characters on this site!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shakugan No Shana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana

Shana

Shakugan No Shana Empty
PostSubject: Shakugan No Shana   Shakugan No Shana I_icon_minitime5/25/2009, 5:08 pm

Name:Shana
Nickname/Code name:Shakugan No Shana and Burning Flame Haze

Speicies/Race: humonculous

Personality:Is very headstrong and has many reasons as stay quite alot of the time but she loves the rain as well peach buns

Looks: she has flamed coloured hair and firey eyes and weilds a long sword and very long hair and looks about 14 years old
Picture: Shakugan No Shana Shana2

History:She was once born as human but she lived for long time ago she was the younger sister of envy long time ago , just after envy died and so did shana and so her father made her into humonculous but after that she has allways traveled trying to find something old for long time but lately has been watching elrich brothers in shadows , seeing to what they are doing but also keeping eye on her brother envy to see if he does anything to hurt the elrich brothers and she knows she will protect them even if she has to fight her own brother and she also wants to find out what she can truly do , many pepople who have seen her fight alot say that she has angel like wings when she attacks sometimes and she also has dark brown hair when she does not fight so she can fit in with many humans as they do not know what she is well at the momment that is

Town of Birth:N/A

Song:In The Shadows - The Rasmus [youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UigHPTH72Ak[/youtube] [its is also amv of her]
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Shakugan No Shana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana   Shakugan No Shana I_icon_minitime5/31/2009, 6:42 pm

Nice, but it should be in the Humonculous Creation. It's Approved, but make sure your careful next time. I hope you have fun on here and tell your friends to get on too!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalalchemistan.board-directory.net

Shakugan No Shana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto talk and play :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: